Is Empathy only present if you are well and well fed?

Starvation Diet. What is it?

Mmmmmm chocolate, Mmmmmm sandwich, Mmmmmm doughnuts, Mmmmmm beer. Spoilt for choice. Trying to resist. When I resist I put the money in a pot. When the pot is full I send it (the money, not the pot) to somebody who needs it to survive. The art comes about through the documentation of the process, here and in other places. There is no end to this project.


16 Mar 2010

Chocolate rice crispy cakes and cookies




Don't even have either of these things in the house. They whisper at you from the biscuit barrel and at times of stress they pounce and scuttle down your gullet before you even notice. Luckily by the time I got home yesterday my son had eaten half of his cooking class crispy cakes. That only leaves 6 more to eat. I would feed them to the birds but I fear that with all the chocolate and peanut butter in them the poor birds may never fly again. The cookies were, I told myself for my son after a good parents evening report. But If this was true why were they co-op finest toffee and pecan and not kidie jaffa cakes or the like. I think I may have tricked myself there.

No comments:

Post a Comment