Is Empathy only present if you are well and well fed?

Starvation Diet. What is it?

Mmmmmm chocolate, Mmmmmm sandwich, Mmmmmm doughnuts, Mmmmmm beer. Spoilt for choice. Trying to resist. When I resist I put the money in a pot. When the pot is full I send it (the money, not the pot) to somebody who needs it to survive. The art comes about through the documentation of the process, here and in other places. There is no end to this project.


26 Jul 2010

To binge or not to binge?

Another picture of cake, the blog is thick with them.




Next post birthday dilemma. Left overs. Two cakes, some biscuits and a box of chocolates. In terms of putting on weight I wonder if it is better to eat them all in one sitting to get them out of the house or to spread them out. Any idea anyone?

1 comment:

  1. My friend who is a nutritionist says that it will probably make little difference if I eat it all at once or in bits. She suggested giving the cake to others. Took it into the kids in Lower Kersal and they did the job of dispensing with it.

    ReplyDelete