Is Empathy only present if you are well and well fed?

Starvation Diet. What is it?

Mmmmmm chocolate, Mmmmmm sandwich, Mmmmmm doughnuts, Mmmmmm beer. Spoilt for choice. Trying to resist. When I resist I put the money in a pot. When the pot is full I send it (the money, not the pot) to somebody who needs it to survive. The art comes about through the documentation of the process, here and in other places. There is no end to this project.


5 Jan 2010

Christmas and my starvation diet

I decided not to do anything to do with the starvation diet over Christmas. It seems too antisocial, like it would put everybody off their selection boxes. So I didn't really resist anything bar a muffin post Christmas at the station cafe. oh and maybe a cake with my coffee when we got thrown off the train in Dunbar. Maybe I was a little more restrained than usual but I still felt bloated. Now I have the debris to finish off, a box of biscuits won in at a carol concert raffle. The assorted bag of toffees deposited in my bag by my Mum. All will be gone soon and I can start resisting in earnest. I'm not sure what I do if I eat a freebie biscuit and thus resist buying one. Hmmm, I guess that according to the rules nothing happens then.

No comments:

Post a Comment