Is Empathy only present if you are well and well fed?

Starvation Diet. What is it?

Mmmmmm chocolate, Mmmmmm sandwich, Mmmmmm doughnuts, Mmmmmm beer. Spoilt for choice. Trying to resist. When I resist I put the money in a pot. When the pot is full I send it (the money, not the pot) to somebody who needs it to survive. The art comes about through the documentation of the process, here and in other places. There is no end to this project.


7 Dec 2009

What happens if you put the word diet in your twitter posts

You get the diet lady popping up as a follower. A nice lady who will via her website lead you to a leaner body and all for only 47 dollars with a 30 day money day guarantee and the diet lady even wants to give you more, she wants to make it so you don't have to think. I doubt that the diet lady has any interest in my kind of diet, I shall look forwards to her comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment