Is Empathy only present if you are well and well fed?

Starvation Diet. What is it?

Mmmmmm chocolate, Mmmmmm sandwich, Mmmmmm doughnuts, Mmmmmm beer. Spoilt for choice. Trying to resist. When I resist I put the money in a pot. When the pot is full I send it (the money, not the pot) to somebody who needs it to survive. The art comes about through the documentation of the process, here and in other places. There is no end to this project.


2 Feb 2010

Bigger Boobs

Now I truly have lost the point of the exercise. I'm feeling aggrieved by the scales. I found myself today thinking how unfair those charts which tell you if you are overweight must be.

I would say that I have a bigger than average bust (although after my obsessive research into it I find that M and S now say that a quarter of their bra sales are a d cup or over). I have had this bigger bust since before the days my Grandmother used to knit me too tight school jumpers and I had to run the gauntlet of the boys comments. So I got to thinking. How much does a double d cup weigh. The answer according to some comment on a questions site is 8Lb the pair. So if I had a naturally smaller bust (and I know it gets a bit smaller with weight loss but ignore that for a moment) I'd be an ideal weight. What complex arguments one produces just so that one can have a bit of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment