Is Empathy only present if you are well and well fed?

Starvation Diet. What is it?

Mmmmmm chocolate, Mmmmmm sandwich, Mmmmmm doughnuts, Mmmmmm beer. Spoilt for choice. Trying to resist. When I resist I put the money in a pot. When the pot is full I send it (the money, not the pot) to somebody who needs it to survive. The art comes about through the documentation of the process, here and in other places. There is no end to this project.


27 Feb 2010

Dirty Burger


Was stuck at the station for a while the other night. Ithought "I know, I've not had a meal from burger king for a while, I'll buy a burger." I had thought that I didn't eat them because of the moral cost, badly raised meat looked after by badly paid people but after eating the burger I realise it is something else. They are bloody horrid. The bun was dry, the burger was like a piece of cork board burger, big chunks of onion and cold tasteless chips. Nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment