Is Empathy only present if you are well and well fed?

Starvation Diet. What is it?

Mmmmmm chocolate, Mmmmmm sandwich, Mmmmmm doughnuts, Mmmmmm beer. Spoilt for choice. Trying to resist. When I resist I put the money in a pot. When the pot is full I send it (the money, not the pot) to somebody who needs it to survive. The art comes about through the documentation of the process, here and in other places. There is no end to this project.


9 Feb 2010

Really Really Really Really Hungry

Felt a tiny rumbling in my belly last night after tea. "I'm really, really, really, hungry" I thought. "I need a cake, a nice salad, I'm that hungry I'd even eat an apple. " I thought. We are in fact probably never really hungry. Its probably my brain which make me feel hungry lots of the time. What proof is there of this? For a start I don't feel as hungry when my brain is otherwise engaged and secondly I always feel hungrier when they get to the pudding bit in "Come Dine With Me". The food being used to fuel me can't suddenly be used up in the act of licking my lips over bad cookery programmes, can it? No. So it must be my brain. With this in mind I have gone to find a way to get my brain back on track when it is performing its tricks. I've gone to look up some pictures of what real hunger looks like. This should give my brain some food for proper thought and keep it out of mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment