Is Empathy only present if you are well and well fed?

Starvation Diet. What is it?

Mmmmmm chocolate, Mmmmmm sandwich, Mmmmmm doughnuts, Mmmmmm beer. Spoilt for choice. Trying to resist. When I resist I put the money in a pot. When the pot is full I send it (the money, not the pot) to somebody who needs it to survive. The art comes about through the documentation of the process, here and in other places. There is no end to this project.


21 Feb 2010

Taken from "Small is Beautiful" by EF Schumacher


"I sit on a mans back, choking him,and making him carry me, and yet assure myself that I am sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible, except getting off his back." Leo Tolstoy

7 comments:

  1. This is basically what big companies do isn't it. Promising something more but not what people want or need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what can we do to get off the man's back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop buying big companies products and buy from smaller companies. Then when the small companies get big buy from the former big companies and it goes in one big cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think that that will work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes fool who are you to question me like this.

    ReplyDelete